Friday, January 6, 2012

Reading is important

As a librarian I think reading is important.  This should also carry over into my crafting life, right?  Well apparently I can't read as well as I thought I could because I made this:


See anything wrong?



Oh, a baby needs a head hole?  Hmmmm.

So last night at knit night I ripped it out to make a head hole and make one sleeve as the instructions clearly state.  I continued on for 4 inches.

Oh wait, the instructions said to increase one at the same time. Crap.  I did not get a picture of this one because I was out of the house, but again, I ripped out and finally knit two rows following the directions correctly.  I just made one of these last week with no problems with reading the pattern.  I just need to follow instructions better. 

I got home and cast on something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment