Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday?

It is Tuesday, already?  I guess my long weekend went by too fast. I had a great time with family over the weekend and we even got a project of two accomplished around the house, plus lots of knitting and reading.

But the big news today is: my daughter is in pre-k!  Yup, D moved to the pre-k room this morning.  She is 4 years old after all.

This does not help with my "feeling old" situation.

 She just moved next door from her former room, but psychologically, it is a big jump for me.   I mean she is a pre-k kid. I am the mother of a preschooler not a toddler or baby.

I wish we had state funded pre-k here, but that is mostly because I am cheap and don't want to pay day care.  I am very happy with her school and all that she is learning and that is the most important thing.  

Next important lesson : teaching her to smile and pose for the camera so she doesn't look like she is in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment