Monday, May 21, 2012

Entrelac Completed

Over the weekend, I got a new Netflix addiction: The Vampire Diaries.  I have always wanted to watch this show, but I don't normally watch CW shows.  I am not sure why I don't watch the CW because it is right up my YA-loving alley.  Plus, this series is based on a YA book series, as are Gossip Girls and Pretty Little Liars, both on the CW. I should probably be watching all these shows.  Maybe I should read the books, too...

Anyway, due to this new obsession, I had time to knit pretty fiercely at the entrelac scarf.



Finished.

I followed the Entrelac Scarf Tutorial by KnittyOtter

is Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in Bryne.

I started this "little" project on March 3rd so I am glad that I am finally finished.  But, now what do I knit next?

No comments:

Post a Comment