Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stacking up

Happy Leap Year!  That means one more day of knitting this year!

This is the knitting I have been doing:


It is really starting to stack up. 

These are the door prizes I have been working on for my sister's wedding shower in April.  I am nearly done; just a few more until I have ten.  Oh, and then I have to sew the ends in.  I hate sewing the ends in.

I made two of these:


but I can't find the other. Where would a dishcloth wonder off to?  I wonder if a certain 3 year old has anything to do with it.  Or maybe her forgetful mom? 

I am now on this one:

They are pretty addicting.  Once I finish one, I cast on another.  Maybe this should be the first item I try to sell.  I am getting pretty good at them and it is my own pattern.

What are you working on?  You have an extra day this year, so what are you going to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment