Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vacation: Part Duex

At the end of my fabulous vacation I went to the salon....














My ponytail is in the mail to Pantene Beautiful Lengths and is to be made into a wig for a woman fighting cancer.


This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile.  My sister donated her hair several years ago and with my nieces cancer diagnosis, I was even more determined to give something.

This is for you Allison.  You were brave, lost all your hair and beat cancer.  This hair will go to someone as brave as you, I hope.

And it does feel good to have a lot less hair in this hot, hot summer.



2 comments:

  1. Hair looks cute! I thought the hair donated had to be at least 10 inches long...apparently I'm wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 inches for Pantene apparently. My hairdresser was surprised too.

      Delete