Friday, July 20, 2012

Made it Through

That's right I made it.  The Super Mom week is nearly over.  Vacation Bible school is over.  My husband should be returning from his travels tonight. I managed to run according to schedule, have two half sick days to fight this sinus infection, feed my daughter, maintain personal hygiene and get over 6 hours of sleep each night.   All this in the 30 minutes before leaving for work/day car in the morning, the 20 minutes between getting home from work and leaving to go to VBS and the few minutes after VBS before bed. I am not sure how I made it this far.  I do have a huge list of things to do today including running 6 miles. 


I just need to keep on swimming.





Tomorrow you can catch me selling my knitted goodness at the Peoria Riverfront Farmer's Market. You can always see my wares on my etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitKnotOtt. (Shameless plug, I know).

Have a great weekend.  I am so looking forward to mine. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment