Friday, April 27, 2012

Entrelac Continued

I am still working away at my entrelac scarf.  I even took it to a meeting with me this week.  I got a lot of complements on it and was asked if I could teach knitting classes.  So I felt pretty good about my knitting.

 I am nearing the half-way point.



Almost there, right?

So hollowing thought, if I would have picked thicker yarn and bigger needles, I would be so much closer to being done.  Every time I knit a scarf on thin yarn (this is sock yarn)  I promise never to do it again, only to do it again a few months later.  I am not sure what it is, but something drives me to the tiny needles and thin yarn paired with the really long scarf.  In fact, I have already bought yarn for my next scarf...sock yarn again.  I just do not learn!

Are you nearly done with a project? Halfway?

No comments:

Post a Comment