Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 years later....

Today was my 10 year high school reunion.  My husband and I are high school sweethearts and graduated in the same class.  Unfortunately, the reunion was not our scene.  I am not a bar person and my husband is not much of one either.  We stayed for 2 hours.  It seemed to be the same old high school politics.

Here are my senior pictures; taken by Kevin Colby.


 

I was such a young thing and 20 pounds lighter.

Here we are today.  This photo is not the most flattering.  Bad angle.

It is hard to believe its been 10 years.  That means I am 28 and not 18.  I still feel like an 18 year old some days, but not today.  Today, I am tired and don't know many of my classmates.  Today, I guess I am a grump.  Today I am happy I married my husband and I had someone to talk to.  At least we got some time to be out together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure all 10 year reunions are lame. Maybe everyone will be less pretentious and cliquey in another 10 years!

    ReplyDelete