Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Re-Do

I remade the Calorimetry...



It is so much better is time around.  Last time, not so good. Plus, I think I figured out why my knitting was so loose; it was my tension.  I am now holding my tension differently and things are working much better.  I still don't know why my swatches and finished projects didn't match up, but I don't think that will be a problem with my new tension holding.  I can't even say it is a new way of holding my tension.  I used to always hold my yarn that way but them migrated to the loosey-goosey way.  Well I am back and it is great.  I re-knit on the same size needles with the new/old tension way and it turned out pretty great.

I loved using the Malabrigo Worsted yarn.  Such heavenly stuff to work with.  It didn't even get tangly or weird being re-knit. 5 star yarn!

This will be going to a lovely person for Christmas.  I hope they love it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for redoing...me, I knit one out of Eco Duo and left it.

    ReplyDelete