Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Twin Stockings

Over the weekend, I did nothing I didn't want to do.  My schedule has been pretty crazy lately so I really needed a relaxing weekend.

On Saturday I read a lot (A Discovery of Witches) and watched a disc of Grimm's first season.  I am so happy we have Netflix.  Life is so much better with it.    I finished one stocking and started another. On Sunday, I watched the movie Serenity and, beside crying when Wash died, I finished the other stocking.



They are for my cousin's twins.  I just have to stitch the names in.

The pattern was cut from a magazine by my aunt so I decided to go with that pattern for her grandbabies.  The pattern is "Christmas Stocking with Swirls" (sans swirls) by Galina Carroll and I used Deborah Norville's Serenity Chunky Weight yarn.

So now, in the past few weeks, I have made four stockings and D still has a store bought one.  I guess that is life.

1 comment:

  1. Still time to make one for D. They look great.:)

    ReplyDelete