Friday, September 21, 2012

TV Creations

This week is going by way to fast for me.  I barely have time to tell you all about the great things I made during my TV binge over last weekend.

I crocheted two baby blankets:






Yes, two whole blankets done.  They are both about 30" X30".   They are the same exact pattern.  Just a big granny square until you run out of yarn.  My type of pattern.  I love how they both turned out.  I did not plan for the second one to look like a watermelon, but it does!  Very cool random occurrence.  Now I have to ship them off to the pretty babies I have never met.

I knitted several bibs:

Two are not pictured.  I sometimes forget to take pictures of what I make. Bad blogger.

And I finished my second waldo stocking:

(This photo will not rotate and I am too tired to keep working on it, argh.)
I also finished making a pretty purple yarn, but more on that later.

Also, happy 30th birthday to my husband!!!!

I am running my third half-marathon this weekend so I will tell you all about it next week.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment