Saturday, September 15, 2012

Gaptastic

I am a knitting machine.

Here is yet another finished project....



Gaptastic Cowl in Cascade Pacific Chunky.  Lovely and quick.  I highly recommend the pattern and the yarn.

This too is for my co-worker.  I also made another scarf for her, but forgot to take photos before sending it off.  Such a rookie blogger mistake.  Well maybe just a blogger mistake, I think I will forever be a rookie at this blogging thing.

I am making good progress on the stocking too so I have almost completed her order.  The order that I thought would take me months not a few weeks to fulfill.  I guess you don't know until you try and are motivated by actually making money.

Soon I will have to turn my attention to baby items as I am behind in making things for the FOUR babies born to family and friends this year.

So you feel like everyone you know is pregnant or has a new born?

No comments:

Post a Comment